To ensure that everybody could fully participate in the first-ever IWS video contest, we have extended the submission deadline to November 1! This contest is open to all IWS students and alumni.
The goal of our contest is to generate heartfelt videos that tell of the impact IWS has had on the lives and the ministries of our students and alumni. Your video can be as simple or as creative as you like; simply answer the question, “What does IWS mean to you and your ministry?”
First place will win a $1,000 scholarship, to be applied either to the recipient or in the name of the recipient towards a deserving IWS student.
Second place will win a $100 gift certificate to the on-campus bookstore.
Third place will win a $50 gift certificate to the on-campus bookstore.
Video contest rules:
- All videos should be 1 to 3 minutes long.
- All videos must be submitted in English or with English subtitles.
- To enter, email a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries must be received no later than November 1, 2013.
- All entries will be judged by a special 4-person panel consisting of an IWS faculty member, an IWS alum, an IWS student, and an IWS staff member. The winning videos will be announced by November 30.
- All videos will become the property of IWS and may be used for marketing purposes.
Questions? Please call the IWS office at 1-800-282-2977 or email Mark Murray.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!