Treasures of IWS: Dinelle Frankland

Dinelle Frankland“The IWS experience is unique and profoundly life changing. Worship and study are integrated holistically in every aspect of the program. Not a day goes by that my relationship with IWS does not influence my thinking, my teaching, and my spirit. At IWS God has brought together an impressive group of his servants to teach and mentor, and a diverse and talented student body who are impacting His kingdom all over the world.”
—Dr. Dinelle Frankland
(Delta, 2004)

Dr. Dinelle Frankland graduated with from the D.W.S. program in 2004 as a member of the Delta cohort, and is the instructor for MWS 501. In addition to her work and ministry at IWS, she is Professor of Worship Studies at Lincoln Christian Seminary in Lincoln, Illinois.

IWS 16th Anniversary LogoYour support of the mission of IWS through giving to the IWS Fund is absolutely critical to advancing our legacy of worship renewal. Thank you for honoring our 16th anniversary by partnering with IWS!

You can give today online by Visa or MasterCard, or by mailing a check (note “IWS Fund” in the memo line). All gifts are tax-deductible. Gifts may be designated in memory or honor of a loved one, and/or may be anonymous.

Archives

Categories