Treasures of IWS: Jeremy Perigo

Jeremy Perigo“The Doctor of Worship Studies program at IWS expanded my breadth and depth of knowledge in worship and enhanced my ministry and vocational calling. I am grateful for the opportunity to reflect deeply on my ministry context, which helped form the theological, cultural, and philosophical values of my global worship ministry.”
—Dr. Jeremy Perigo
(Chi, 2013)

Dr. Perigo graduated with his Doctor of Worship Studies degree in 2013. He served as a missionary in Turkey as a student at IWS; he is now Director of Music & Worship Programmes and Lecturer in Worship at the London School of Theology.

LogoShield-500Your support of the mission of IWS through giving to the Scholarship Fund is absolutely critical to advancing our legacy of worship renewal. Thank you for honoring our 16th anniversary by partnering with IWS!

You can give today online by Visa or MasterCard, or by mailing a check (note “IWS Fund” in the memo line). All gifts are tax-deductible. Gifts may be designated in memory or honor of a loved one, and/or may be anonymous.

Archives

Categories