IWS is closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We will provide frequent updates by email and this page to keep the IWS community informed and help you make appropriate and timely plans. This Response Team is consulting experts and continuing to explore many options and contingencies based on the emerging global reality.
Online Session Information
- October 18, 2021: Preliminary details on January 2022 protocols
- September 10, 2021: Announcement about January 2022 Session plans
Current Requirements & Recommendations
- Pray for an end to the pandemic, the healing of those who are sick, the minimization of the virus’s impact throughout the world, the emergence of more effective treatments, the increased distribution of vaccines, and for wisdom for the IWS team making preparations for the next session.
- Heed local and national authorities (such as the USA’s Center for Disease Control) concerning best practices to keep yourselves and your families healthy, and support containment of the virus. The World Health Organization is another commendable resource.
- Students: If you have reason to think your ability to complete your classwork may be affected by the outbreak, please get in touch with your instructors and IWS Registrar Mark Murray as soon as practical.
Ask a question
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact the IWS office:
Dr. Jim Hart (President), Task Force Chair
Dr. John Lindsell (Board Chair)
Dr. Dinelle Frankland (Academic Dean)
Dr. Nancy Nethercott (Chaplain)
Dr. Steve Huntley (Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning)
Dr. Mark Murray (Vice President of Enrollment Management)
Dr. Sam Horowitz (Director of Technical Services)
Sandy Dinkins (Director of Student Services)
Christi Matteson (Chief Financial Officer)
Juan López (Director of Admissions)
Dr. Alan Rathe (DWS faculty member)
Dr. Lou Kaloger (MWS faculty members)
Kendall Bolam (MWS student)
Johnny Chan, M.D. (DWS student)