Treasures of IWS: Eric Bolger

Dr. Eric Bolger

Dr. Bolger has served on the MWS faculty since the program began in 2002. He is an alumnus of the Alpha Class, and also served a three year term as Academic Dean.

“I have had the tremendous benefit of experiencing IWS both as a student and as a faculty member. As a student in the first Doctor of Worship Studies class, I gained a deep understanding and appreciation of Christian worship and became part of a community of Christ-followers committed to worship renewal. As a faculty member teaching MWS 501 Biblical Theology of Worship, I have enjoyed rich interactions with students passionate about helping others to live in God’s Story. God has used, and continues to use, IWS as a primary influence in my life and ministry.”

IWS-15th-Anniversary-trYour support of the mission of IWS through giving to the IWS Fund is absolutely critical to advancing our legacy of worship renewal. Thank you for honoring our 15th anniversary by partnering with IWS!

You can give today online by Visa or MasterCard, or by mailing a check (note “IWS Fund” in the memo line). All gifts are tax-deductible. Gifts may be designated in memory or honor of a loved one, and/or may be anonymous.

Archives

Categories