Anamnesis 50: August 2023

Anamnesis: The IWS Community Newsletter

Contents

From the Editor:
50th Edition of Anamnesis

By Kent Walters, D.W.S., Director of Alumni Activities

Kent Walters

[Drum roll cue . . . .] This is the 50th Edition of Anamnesis! What does that mean? Well, not much, other than the fact that it’s a golden celebration. So, I guess it’s pretty big after all! At the very least, the occasion calls for a brief review of history and a bit of familial reminiscing.

The first edition was published in September 2004. (We published 3 to 4 editions each year back then.) It featured a greeting from Bob Webber, a report on our first post-graduate seminar held in June 2004, and an article in honor of our 2004 graduates. Chris Alford (D.W.S. 2002) published a few newsletters prior to this when he served as alumni coordinator.

In 2005, we launched a contest to name the newsletter. Here’s an excerpt from the July 2005 edition announcing the winner:

Congratulations to Nyle Sexton (MWS 2004 and DWS candidate) [D.W.S. 2007] whose submission of the name “Anamnesis” was chosen as the winner in our Name the Newsletter Contest! A total of 20 names were submitted, including some very creative ones: The Jim-Bob U. Wag, The Truth Four-Fold, and The IWS (I’m Weally Smart) Times.  Eric Bolger, Constance Cherry, Darrell Harris, Jim Hart, and Reggie Kidd served as our esteemed panel of judges. Special thanks to Doris Borchert for first suggesting a contest to name our newsletter.

Anamnesis is such a great name for our newsletter. The term is translated “remembrance” (“Do this in remembrance of me,” Luke 22:19), but its meaning is deeper and more active than simply recalling. In anamnesis, the past event comes to life in the present. “For ancient Jews and early Christians . . . remembrance was a corporate act in which the event remembered was experienced anew through ritual repetition. To remember was to do something, not to think about something. . . . [The intention is that we] actively participate—and in the participation experience anew for ourselves the presence of the living Christ among us” (Laurence Stookey, Eucharist: Christ’s Feast With the Church, 28-29). 

In reading the past 50 editions of Anamnesis, many have been stirred to active remembering—prompting thanksgiving and praise to God. Articles, resources, and stories of worship renewal springing up among our students and alumni have inspired active worship/service around the world. Thanks be to God!

May future editions of this humble communique continue to stimulate anamnesis. And may we read, remember, and respond as “living sacrifices” (Ro 12:1).

In case you missed them, follow these links to some great resources:

President’s Column:
Worship As Sacrifice

By James R. Hart, D.W.S.

Dr. James Hart

I would like to address the somewhat controversial topic of worship as sacrifice. Hebrews 13:15-16 states, “Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge [confess] his name. Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.” (RSVCE, emphasis mine.)

Early in my career in worship leadership, I worked as an orchestra director in a large nondenominational charismatic congregation. We had a specific way of understanding this passage. My good friend Jim Gilbert used to say, “God gave us dignity so that we have something to sacrifice back to him in worship.” He wasn’t referring to our fundamental human dignity based on being created in the image of God, but rather the false kind of dignity that we put on to appear more sophisticated than we are. One of the ways we would overcome our false dignity and pride is through intentional physical expressions of worship, such as kneeling, bowing, lying prostrate, lifting our hands, and dancing. Yes, dancing. Do you know that dancing is one of the most common physical expressions of worship in scripture, possibly second only to singing? Now, in my church we weren’t swing dancing or doing the cha-cha or the twist or the electric slide. Since this church was in Tulsa, we perfected what was called the Tulsa two-step. Later in my career, when I went to festivals with our youth choir, the youth director and I learned how to mosh in the youth worship gatherings.

We did a form of dancing here at IWS this past January in chapel led and inspired by our own Dr. Pedrito Maynard-Reid. It was glorious! And it wasn’t the first time. We have had different kinds of dancing in chapel numerous times over the 24 years of IWS’ existence. Is it biblical? Absolutely! Is it sacrificial, out of our comfort zones for some, and perhaps a bit undignified? For many, yes. Perhaps that makes dancing before the Lord even more of a sacrificial act. It certainly did for King David as he danced with all his might before the Ark of the Covenant and then had to endure the sarcasm of his wife Michal, “How the king of Israel honored himself today…” His famous response? “I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes” (2 Sam 6:20, 22).

Why do we sing, dance, raise our hands, bow, lie prostrate, cross ourselves, kneel, etc.? Why do we sacrifice our false dignity? What about it is truly efficacious? [Continue reading . . .]

Chaplain’s Column:
Discerning While on the Road With Jesus

By Nancy Nethercott, D.W.S.

Nancy Nethercott Teaching

The theme for our chapel talks this past June 2023 session was “On the Road.” We focused on roads, journeys, pilgrimages, and paths. I hope you will re-engage with IWS on-campus life by watching the chapel videos. I trust you will be encouraged and inspired by the music, Scripture presentations, and homilies by Walter Brown, Darrell Harris, and myself. Follow this link.

Right after the June session I found myself back “on the road,” well, in the air! When I would travel for ministry when my daughter was young, she would always ask, “Mom, what time zone are you in?” Now my granddaughter, while on FaceTime. asks, “Nana, where are you? Show me what you see.”

Travel can be fun and adventurous, but also painfully frustrating with flight delays and cancellations. On my most recent trip to the UK to team-teach the course “Arts for a Better Future” at All Nations Christian College (which I do every summer), I encountered delays that ended in my arriving a day later than planned. But I have learned over the years to plan to arrive at a location early to rest, connect, and do final preparations. Thankfully, I still had time for all that before teaching responsibilities began.

One of the gifts of this year’s UK trip was that FOUR other IWSers were present. Current DWS 703 student Belete Afessa (second from left), who lives in London, stopped by for a visit. Jill Ford, D.W.S. 2021 (second from right) is a lecturer at ANCC, Susan Goforth, M.W.S. 2017 and Jesse Mwai, M.W.S. 2019 grad & current DWS 801 student (on the ends) were there to take the course I was team-teaching. Being able to spend quality time with each of them felt like an extension of my IWS chaplaincy ministry—chaplaincy on the road!

Team-teaching this course is one of the ministries I’ve discerned is mine to do. The course focuses on engaging deeply with a community to discern with them how to use their art forms to meet the needs they identify—all for Kingdom glory. Not every opportunity that comes our way, every invitation to speak or teach or perform, is ours to accept. How do we discern which one is “mine” to say “yes” to?

I’ve often counseled IWS students who are writing their theses to NOT accept all the great ministry opportunities that are coming their way, but to keep to the task at a hand (that they have already discerned is theirs to do), and get that thesis done! The opportunities will continue to come, and then you can discern which ones to accept. Maybe you are one of those I encouraged that way, and I hope you have found it to be true!

How DO we discern well and not fill our platters too full? In my Monday, June 26 homily for IWS chapel (link above) I mentioned the book The Way of Discernment: Spiritual Practices for Decision Making by Elizabeth Liebert as an excellent resource for entering discernment about decisions large and small. Another book that was just recommended to me by friends in the UK who minister in Nepal is The Will of God as a Way of Life: How to Make Every Decision With Peace and Confidence by Jerry Sittser.

I have learned to embrace the following practice when I receive invitations that seem too lovely to pass up: 1) thank those who have invited me and let them know I will be praying about my decision, 2) ask any questions that will aid in my discernment and ask when they need an answer by, 3) enter into discerning prayer practices that I’ve learned from Liebert’s book, and 4) hold onto the invitation lightly. To embody this practice of holding lightly, I will sit with my hands outstretched with open palms in a posture of releasing, intentionally not holding tightly to the invitation, but loosely so that MY desires or emotions don’t drive the discernment. Then I ask, “Lord, is this one mine to do? Or is it someone else’s? If it is mine, is this the right time?” And then I wait, continue praying and practicing discernment, and listen and watch for the pieces of the puzzle to be given to me by God.

In time, this practice of open-handedness has saved me from saying “yes” to things that are really for others to do or were not the right time for me to be involved. Not every great opportunity or invitation is ours to do. Just this week I received four invitations to very worthwhile and exciting ministry opportunities! But I know not all of them are mine to do. This is actually a very freeing posture to take. We look to Jesus as our model for life. Jesus didn’t say “yes” to every invitation or meet every need or go to every town. He went away and spent time in prayer and solitude listening to the Father’s voice, being in harmony with the bigger plan and not yielding to the temptation to meet every need or do everything. How much more do we need to follow Jesus’ lead and spend time in prayer and solitude!

I pray that you will put healthy practices into the rhythm of your life as you discern the paths ahead. Stay on the road with Jesus! As always, if you’d like to talk more about this or process something you are discerning, I’m available and would be happy to meet with you! Contact me.

Alumni News and Updates

Marc Brown, D.W.S. 2014, PhD

I have enjoyed my first year as Assistant Professor of Music and Worship at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and Texas Baptist College. My responsibilities include coordinating the undergraduate worship students, directing the Texas Baptist College choir, overseeing the Field Ministry and Worship Internship programs, as well as teaching classes in Worship Leadership for undergraduates and masters level students. High points of this year include helping to start and direct SWBTS’s first Student Worship Camp and publishing an article on Lex Orandi Lex Credendiin this fall’s edition of the Southwestern Journal of Theology.

Esther Chuang, D.W.S. 2019

Esther Shin Chuang is an active concert pianist residing with her family in Penang, Malaysia. She also teaches on the topic of worship in churches and seminaries. In 2023, she will have taught at 6 seminaries across 3 countries, including Malaysia and Philippines, on the biblical theology and practices of worship. She recently became a writer for Christianity Today in which she will address stories of Southeast Asia.

This past June, Leon Lim (D.W.S. 2023) and Esther Shin Chuang (D.W.S. 2019) organized and led the first Asia Pacific Worship Summit at Asia Pacific Theological Seminary, Baguio, Philippines. (See pictures.) Leon and Esther, along with Esther’s husband, Tony Chuang, were the key speakers for the 3-day event. 150 participants from 11 countries gathered to learn about the biblical theology of worship and the practical side of leading musical worship through workshops and numerous worship services in the four-fold, Gospel order of worship. The plan is to make this an annual event. Congratulations to Esther and Leon for their vision and efforts to bring worship renewal in the Philippines and beyond!

Christy Danner, D.W.S. Candidate

Christy is Associate Director of Worship Arts at McLean Presbyterian Church, McLean, VA. She writes, “I am thrilled to say that, thanks to IWS and the movement of the Holy Spirit, we have developed an Arts in Ministry initiative to integrate the creative arts throughout the life of our church and community. Over the last few years, the initiative has brought about a deeper understanding of creativity and image bearing, created unique opportunities for intergenerational fellowship and community, and equipped our congregants with hospitable spaces for their unbelieving friends and family. After spending a few years praying, trying things out, exploring, and dialoguing, we are officially launching Arts in Ministry this year with excitement to see what God will do through his gift of the creative arts.” Jeff Vogan, D.W.S 2014, serves as Director of Worship at the church.

Frank Fortunato, D.W.S. 2013

I am hard at work preparing for the Global Consultation on the Arts and Music in Mission that will take place September 11-14 at Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX. As the co-MC, I prepare the minute-by-minute programs for the seven plenary events. Nancy Nethercott (D.W.S. 2006) and Jill Ford (D.W.S 2021) will present a seminar. Other IWS alumni and students will also attend. Jeff Barker (DWS 702 professor) will plan and lead the Scripture presentations for all seven plenary sessions.

Bill Kirkwood, D.W.S. 2018

Bill was recently appointed as the General Editor for Webber Institute Books (WIB), following previous editors, Bob Myers (D.W.S. 2007) and Gerald Borchert (Founding Editor and IWS Professor Emeritus). WIB is the publishing arm for IWS, and its goal is to provide a means for disseminating to the general public varying and differing views concerning the many aspects of worship and Christian life. We have published nine books by IWS professors and graduates. The tenth will be Bill’s book, Worship Primer for Pastors and Planners: What You Wish You Learned In School, which will be released this fall. If you have a book idea for consideration, contact us.  

Ken Michell, D.W.S. 2017

Congratulation to Ken, who was recently appointed Assistant Professor of Worship and Worship Arts, and Chair of the Department of Music, Tyndale University, Toronto, ON, Canada. Ken also serves as the Worship Director at Bridlewood Presbyterian Church in Scarborough, and is the co-founder and Vice President of Christian Conservatory of Music, Canada (a graded music examination system that incorporates worship repertoire). Over the last four years, Ken has written responsorial settings for more than 40 psalms for personal and corporate worship participation.

Mike O’Brien, M.W.S. 2016

Mike’s commitment to the church remains steadfast as he engages in consulting, conferencing, and interim work across denominational streams through his company, Three Streams Worship Training. He is especially involved in serving Vineyard USA churches and ECO Presbyterian churches. As director of the Vineyard School of Worship, he has been instrumental in overseeing the creation of a certificate program that has seen remarkable success with over 80 students completing the course in 2023. The words of Robert Webber and John Wimber speak in tandem in the course material. 

Merril Smoak, D.W.S. 2002

Merril retired from full-time ministry in April 2017, having served Trinity Baptist Church, Livermore, CA, for over 38 years as Associate Pastor for Music and Worship. He continues to serve as Dean of Jubilee College of Music, Olivet University, Senior Professor for Zinzendorf School of Doctoral Studies, Olivet University, and Chancellor, Jubilee University, Lexington, MO. Merril writes, “My wife for over 50 years passed away on April 16, 2023 after a long battle with Alzheimer’s. She is with the Lord! I am enjoying the blessings of 10 grandchildren, and serving at Valley Bible Church, Altamont Campus, Livermore, CA, where Communion is served each Sunday. I lead Communion the first Sunday of each month.”

Commencement 2023: Congratulations Graduates!

IWS celebrated its 22nd Commencement Service on Sunday, June 25, 2023, at Hendricks Avenue Baptist Church. Every IWS Commencement is celebrated in the context of a fully Eucharistic service of worship in which we first celebrate our Savior Jesus, and then our graduates who, by God’s grace, have completed their degrees to serve with skill and faithfulness in his kingdom work for his praise and glory.

31 graduates were honored including 9 M.W.S, 16 D.W.S. and 6 A.G.C.W.S. IWS has conferred 744 degrees to 710 graduates. 34 people have earned both M.W.S. and D.W.S. degrees.

Dr. James Hart, President, delivered the Commencement sermon and Dr. Nancy Nethercott, IWS Chaplain, presided at the liturgy. The Commencement service video is available here.

Click to here view the Commencement 2023 Photo Gallery, including pictures of the graduates and the Commencement service. Click on the photos below to see a larger version.

Greece 2023: A Transformative Experience!

By Kent Walters, DWS 2002

Thirteen IWS alumni and friends experienced a remarkable two-week tour to Greece in July that followed the footsteps of the Apostle Paul. The journey was led by Amy Davis Abdallah (DWS 704 professor), trip instructor, and her husband Ghiath, trip manager and seasoned tour guide throughout the Middle East. The word “remarkable” is an inadequate description, but it’s a start. Inspirational, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, instructive, and transformative are additional terms voiced by grateful members of the group.

We began in northern Greece where Paul came ashore at ancient Neopolis (modern-day Kavala) on his first missionary journey after receiving the “Macedonian call.” Gazing across the Aegean Sea at the point where Paul may have landed, visiting Lydia, where Paul baptized his first European convert, and Philippi, where he and Silas sang praises in prison, solidified our hopes that we would spiritually join the historic events that we read about in the book of Acts. Yes, it was life changing. The reality only deepened as we toured famous sites in Thessaloniki and Berea.

“The trip to Greece did not disappoint. It was with joy and a sense of profoundness that we physically connected with ancient structures and places where Paul went and re-imagined how the Word was preached and what this great apostle must have had to go through to spread the Gospel. I was impacted the most at the prison of St. Paul in Philippi. Seeing the space he sat in and knowing he still sang praises to God reminds me that we are truly called to worship everywhere and at all times. I would highly recommend this trip for those keen to deepen their understanding of the Bible and of the historical Christian faith.”

Michelle Ting, D.W.S. Candidate

Continuing southward, we visited the incredible monasteries of Meteora, the ancient archeological site of Delphi, and the 17th century Palimidi Fortress in Napflio.

We worshipped in ancient Corinth on Sunday morning in the shade of an olive tree as Amy read and brought the stories of Paul’s ministry there to life. We stood on the Bema where Paul was judged; we walked through the ancient ruins and imagined where Paul joined Priscilla and Aquilla in the tentmaking business. After lunch and swimming in the sparkling turquoise water of the bay in the nearby village of Kechries (ancient Cenchreae, where Phoebe led a church in her house), we headed for Athens. Countless photos were captured at the Acropolis, Parthenon, Agora, the view of the city from Lykavitos Hill, and Mars Hill—where Paul delivered his famous speech in the meeting of the Areopagus (Acts 16).

“Greece 23 was phenomenal on at least three levels: Being in an ancient setting gave me the space I needed to think reflectively on current challenges in my ministry. What a gift. Second, reading the Scriptures in the places they transpired along with hearing Dr. Amy’s insights brought them to life in refreshing ways. Finally, I was deeply impacted by the communal aspect of traveling, studying, eating, laughing, and crying together. This trip was a time of learning and spiritual growth and making new friendships that I’ll always treasure. Thanks Kent, Amy, and IWS for making this trip possible!”

Steve (D.W.S. 2013) and Audrey Tice

The trip continued to three islands. The most memorable site on Rhodes was St. Paul’s Bay (Acts 21). Crete, the largest Greek island, was equally beautiful and impactful—the Basilica of Gortys, dedicated to Titus, whom Paul left on Crete to lead the church, and ancient Fair Havens (modern-day Kali Limenes) where Paul’s Rome-bound ship landed for a time (Acts 27). The popular Santorini was our last stop. We enjoyed two full days of leisure time: sightseeing along the Caldera, swimming, shopping, and eating.

If you’re not tired of Greece photos, you’ll find more on social media. Search #iwsgreece23.

Future Trips

The trip was envisioned as a time of refreshment for IWS alumni that would include intellectual stimulation, fellowship, worship, and exciting travel. Greece 23 ticked all the boxes! And the best news—we plan to repeat this experience in the future. Trips to Greece, Turkey (the seven churches of Revelation) and the Holy Land are all possibilities for alumni and friends of IWS. If you are interested in participating in a future IWS travel adventure, contact me.

Alumni Zoom Cohorts Launched

By Valerie Grissom, D.W.S. 2018, Alumni Cohorts Coordinator

Our first IWS Alumni Cohorts begin meeting this month (Aug 2023). 39 alumni are involved in 5 groups that will meet online for one hour a month through July 2024.

• Hallel Group (הלל – “praise,” Psalm 113:1)
  • Tehillah Group  (תְּהִלָּה – “praise song,” Psalm 22:3)
  • Zamar Group (זמר – “sing praises,” Psalm 47:6)
  • Todah Group (תודה – “thankful praise,” Psalm 56:12)
  • Baruch Group (בָּרוּךְ – “blessing,” Psalm 89:52)

The purpose of Alumni Cohorts is to share together the joys and concerns of life and ministry and to pray for one another. Please pray that these group experiences will nourish, encourage, and invigorate each participant in our mutual commitment to facilitate worship renewal in our faith communities. This year’s cohorts are at capacity, but if you would like to join an Alumni Cohort in the future, contact Valerie Grissom.

Library Focus: Your Story in the IWS Library

By Jennifer Nicholson, Interim Librarian (M.W.S. 2022)

In our last Anamnesis Newsletter, we showcased our new space and book displays. In the coming year, we want to showcase what God has done through YOU since graduating from IWS!

Your Book in the IWS Library

June 2024 will mark the 25th anniversary of IWS, and we will be featuring a special display of books related to worship written by our alumni. We would love for you to donate a copy of your work to the IWS Library to be featured in our display and permanently added to the IWS Library collection. There are a couple ways you can donate a copy of your work:

Mail a physical copy of your book. Please include a note with your name, year of graduation, and email address. Feel free to sign your book if you would like! Our mailing address is: IWS Library, 4446-1a Hendricks Ave., Suite 395, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Or, you may donate funds designated for the purchase of your book. To donate online, please use the following link. You will need to input your name, the title of your book, and note that the funds are for the Library in the comment field: https://iws.edu/support/now/ Please email the library if you choose to donate online so that we may purchase your materials in a timely manner. All donations of materials or funds to the IWS Library will be acknowledged with a letter of receipt for tax purposes.

International Libraries

In addition, the IWS Library is seeking to strengthen its ties with international libraries. Are you connected to any international schools that may have worship resources, or know of alumni who are potentially connected with libraries overseas? Your information could help IWS students who need access to materials for their studies. Please contact the library with any relevant information.

Your donations and international connections can help other students enter God’s story. Our founder Robert E. Webber stated, “God’s story, which I have always known at least in outline form, began to take on new meaning for me as I researched, reflected, and wrote” (The Divine Embrace: Recovering the Passionate Spiritual Life, Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2006, p. 28). The IWS Library’s goal is to help the IWS community enter God’s story by facilitating the research of our students and alumni and by providing access to Christian worship scholarship.

If you have any questions about the IWS Library, please email us. Happy Reading!

Worship Seminar, June 2023: Faculty Perspectives on Worship Renewal

Finally, back on campus!

Over 40 alumni and friends attended our first on-campus worship seminar since January 2020. It was a great homecoming for everyone! The fact that the sessions were taught by our knowledgeable and gifted faculty was a magnetic draw for many, and they did not disappoint.

Session Titles and Speakers

• Amy Davis Abdallah, DWS 704 professor: “How Rituals Help Us Move Through Joy, Pain, and Everything In Between”
  • Constance Cherry, DWS 702 professor: “Developing a Canon of Song”
  • Dinelle Frankland, Academic Dean and MWS 501 professor: “The Wheel of Formative Worship”
  • James Hart, IWS President: “The Prophetic Perspective of Robert Webber for Renewing the Cosmos”
  • Andrew Hill, DWS 701 professor: “Prayer and Worship in the Scroll of the Twelve Prophets”
  • Lou Kaloger, MWS 503 professor: “The Story of God and the Stories Around Us”
  • Reggie Kidd, DWS 704 professor: “In an ‘AS IF’ World, Jesus Is, “I AM”: Lessons from John’s Gospel”
  • Alan Rathe, DWS 701 professor: “How Great is Your Tradition? Bob Webber and Paleo-Orthodoxy”

Comments From Attendees

“The seminar was a great introduction to the faculty and IWS and revealed the health of the IWS program.”

“The seminar was different than the immersive experience of the classroom. It was like a richly detailed fly-by.”

“Good mix of the practical and the academic. Please do it again.”

“It was an eye-opening experience and introduction to IWS!”

“The speakers were informative and the content formative. I was refreshed and edified spiritually.”

25th Anniversary Seminar Event, June 23-25, 2024

Plans are in process for a similar worship seminar taught by different members of our faculty as part of our 25th anniversary celebration, June 24-25, 2024. The event will include an alumni dinner gathering and alumni processional during Commencement (Sun, June 23). Who doesn’t love a reunion celebration? Mark your calendar! Why not contact your cohort and begin to plan your unique reunion gathering during this event?

Click on the photos below to see a larger version. Open the 2023 Seminar Gallery here.

Announcing: New Certificate of Worship Formation Program

By Brian Turnbow (D.W.S. 2017), Director of Enrollment Management

Brian began as our Director of Enrollment Management on May 1. Along with his D.W.S. from IWS, he earned an M.A. in Worship Leadership from Dallas Baptist University, an M.Div. from North Park Theological Seminary, and a Bachelor of Liberal Arts from Harvard University. Additionally, he holds a Professional Certificate in Career Development and Academic Advising from the University of Calgary. Brian has worked in admissions, academic counseling, and career development since 2009.

IWS is pleased to announce the launch of a Certificate of Worship Formation beginning with the January 2024 session, expanding what IWS offers to a wider range of learners. This non-credit Certificate will be offered at a reduced cost (TBD) and will borrow from the existing master’s level curriculum (minus the required internship). Certificate students will attend classes alongside master’s students, but with assignments scaled to a certificate level and a dedicated mentor to follow them through the program. A bachelor’s degree will not be required, but Certificate students will have the option to switch to the master’s program for credit during their first session if they meet the standard admission requirements. Certificate students will also share in the life of the IWS community while on campus (meals, worship, and prayer). The Certificate is a great way for worship teams and individuals who aren’t seeking a degree to enhance their formation in Christian worship, grow in community with each other, and return to their own worshiping contexts with a renewed sense of mission.

More details are forthcoming, but if you know of potential students or churches who might be interested, please reach out to Brian Turnbow.

Read the Webber Quote of the Week

Click here and subscribe to receive the Webber Quote via email every Monday morning.

About the author

Alumni Director, Practicum Professor, and DWS graduate.

Archives

Categories